DogWellNet.com is the online platform for IPFD and is a curated information hub as well as housing resources to support actions by IPFD and its Partners and Collaborators.
1 entry in this category
DogWellNet.com, is an open access, ever-expanding information hub, providing links, documents, and additional resources to breeders and others in the dog world. Content and materials offered by our Partners, Contributors and Collaborators are designed to enhance the health, well-being and welfare of dogs.
History: DogWellNet.com was opened to the public (guests) in February 2015 after the 2nd International Dog Health Workshop in Dortmund, Germany.
- IPFD International Dog Health Workshops (IDHWs) - Materials from the IPFD International Dog Health Workshops, which bring together stakeholders from around the world to improve the health, well-being and welfare of dogs.
- The Harmonization of Genetic Testing for Dogs (HGTD) - Database, articles, and other resources associated with the IPFD's Harmonization for Genetic Testing for Dogs initiative.
- Health & Breeding Articles - Topics of interest for anyone involved in breeding dogs, including those providing advice to breeders, breed clubs or kennel clubs
- Pedigree Breeds Database - breed pages include breed standards, population data, club newsletters, breed databases, videos and much, much more. Native Breeds and Additional Resources including Agria Breed Profiles are available.
- Blogs - topics and observations by experts
- Hot Topics - Highlights current issues and timely discussions for consumers, breeders, veterinarians, researchers and other members of our community
- Population Data - Data needed to underpin decisions on health and breeding, i.e. data enumerating and describing dog populations, in general, as well as, the occurrence of disease in dog populations, breed populations, etc.
- Welfare - Welfare issues related to the breeding and distribution of purposely bred dogs, issues and legislation related to health and welfare and human-animal interactions
- Downloads - Breeding Strategies, shared event resources, Agria Breed profiles, and canine genetics, research, health and welfare resources and materials
Website Updates and News - DogWellNet Digest, our online newsletter, published several times a year provides a collection of the latest news and highlights from IPFD/DogWellNet.com. Current and past issues of DogWellNet Digest are available here.
A key goal of DogWellNet.com is to promote and facilitate international collaboration. Our purpose is to provide expert commentary and guidance in interpretation and use of information pertaining to dog health and welfare topics and issues. JOIN US! to collaborate with the global dog world on DogWellNet.com - the web platform of the International Partnership for Dogs - as we work to enhance the health, well-being and welfare of dogs.
FYI: Although almost all DogWellNet content is available to guests, we encourage readers to sign up.
Access to the various areas of DogWellNet.com is dependent on your level of membership (e.g., Guest, Member or Advanced Member...). Guests can view public content or create a Member account to access additional material and features.
- Signing up as a DogWellNet.com Member is quick, easy and free!
- To register, click the Sign Up button in the top-right corner of the Homepage.
- Fill out the form and click the Create my Account button at the bottom.
Shortly after, you will receive a validation email - follow the instructions in the email to confirm your registration.
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website content inquiries: website Content Manager Ann Milligan Ann.Milligan@ipfdogs.com
- 2Who We Are
- 43Partners and Sponsors
- 4What We Do
- 5How We Work
- 1Where We Work
- 2Get Involved