8th Annual Bernese Mountain Dog Health Symposium Booklet (142 pages, 3 parts)
BIWG speaker synopses - topics covered:
- Dr Jane Dobson - Latest Advances in Clinical Treatments for cancers
- Dr Bernoit Hedan - Genetic Progress in the fight against Histiocytic Sarcoma
- Dr Lorna Kennedy - DLA Research and its potential in the battle against Malignant Histiocytosis
- Dr Jeff Sampson - The Kennel Club position on Breed Health and the way forward for health schemes
- Samantha Goldberg - Steroid Responsive Meningitis – an emerging problem for the BMD?
- Dr Urs Geissbuehler - Study of Morbidity and Mortality in Bernese Mountain Dogs in Switzerland
- Prof Berndt Klingeborn - Results of Swedish Pet Insurance company survey into BMD Health
- Pat Long - Background to and why BMD owners should all support Berner Garde
- Steve Green - Berner International Working Group
Reports from various clubs around the world outlining the current situation of Bernese Mountain Dogs in their country.